Stunt Show is one of the seven game-modes in Crashday.
The player needs to collect the most points in a time limit or reach a score limit, either as a team or solo. Gaining points is possible in a lot of ways: jumping, flipping, spinning, kickflipping, loop driving and so on.
- Try landing jumps on all four wheels to perform a perfect landing.
- The combo bar indicates the time left to add a stunt to a running combo.
- Perform perfect landings to increase the possible time between stunts of a combo.
- Use the steering keys to control your car's rotation during a jump.
- The longer your combo is, the higher the score multiplier goes up.
- Respawning isn't available in this game-mode.
- There are 2 variants of Stunt Show which are exclusive to Career. The first one is performing a single stunt combo worth of X points, while the other one is jumping for at least Y minutes in total.